Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Wednesday July 18th

We did a little shopping today and went for a walk. The girls like the strollers and Abby took a nap this morning in hers.

Matt and I are very tired today. Abby is teething and not a happy camper. She doesn't want to be held or put down or eat. We are not sure what to do. I am sure that the other hotel guests are not too happy with her, as she just screams. all I can say is that we are not looking forward to the 30 hour trip home.

They are sleeping peacefully now so Matt and I need to also. We are worn out and exhausted. I will post more pictures tomorrow.

We have plans to meet up with trish tomorrow and go to the water puppet theater. We are also going to try and find KFC. we are getting homesick and think that a little American food might help.
Boys: It was great talking to you yesterday. I have a great trip to Washington to see Grandma. We will call soon. we love and miss you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If you get out shopping again, check out a shop called kids and stone on Hang Trong. We got some little nativity sets from them. they make the best little Christmas gifts. If you do go and if you have room, I would love to get some more myself. I probably bought over 100 of them and I only have about 6 left.
I am sorry you have a screamer, I hope she is feeling better soon .
Did you get to the water puppets? How did you like them?
Oh, how I want to come to VN again. I know things can be so stressful, but I hope you have a great time.
Sharon Smith