Monday, July 2, 2007

TEN - what a wonderful number!!

We leave in 10 days!! Can you believe it,10 days!!! It still seems so unreal to me, I feel like I am walking around in a bubble. Maybe someone needs to pinch me and wake me up.

Plus our agency got 10 new referral today!! WOW, I was shocked by that number, last time there were only 3. Congradulations new mom's and dad's.

I got 1 1/2 quilts tied today. I still have 2 1/2 to go. I should be done tomorrow.

I have made my list and am checking it and packing twice (ok it seems that way). I am not a light packer. I have no doubt that I have way too much packed and that I will not even need a 1/4 of it. But I guess it is better to be safe then sorry. It is not like I can jump in the car and drive to Wally World and pick something up. That would be an expensive Wally World trip.

10 more busy fun filled days with my boys.

christie

No comments: