Thursday, July 19, 2007

thursday, July 19th

Abby - nap time

Sarah - nap time



dragon fruit - it looks like a poppy seed muffin inside






the girls hidding under the desk












Hoan Kiem lake




We have had a great day. We met up with Trish and went to Hoa Lo Prison Museum. it is amazing to learn about history and how people have been treated in prison, it is heart wrenching. i walked away feeling that the women prisoners were treated worse then the men.





We then went to visit Trish's hotel room. I walked away wishing I could affort the extra and then I would have moved in a heart beat. How nice it would be to have a kitchen, washer and dryer, couch, soft bed, swimming pool and so on. I am not complaining, it is just hard to live out of a hotel for a long period of time with little children. So those families that are about to travel, if I had the extra I would go to the Sommerset. Yes it is nice to be around the other families but it is also only a less then 10 min cab ride away let alone phone call. Just my 2 cents worth.





We did receive sad news today. The other two families in our group got there first appointments with the embassy tomorrow. By hear say, they were under the impression that our paper work was not in order yet. I am not sure if this is true or not, but it was hard to hear that we were not going to be having our first interview this week. I know what is the difference in one business day or two. I am trying to let it run off my back and go with the flow. so what are we going to do instead, shopping and sight seeing.





the girls did great today. We had a lot of fun and just enjoyed eachother, getting to know each other.

No comments: