Sunday, July 8, 2007

The final stretch

I can not believe that we only have 4 days and 3 hours to go until we leave our house. I am getting so excited and a little nervous.

I have the donations for the orphanage, the girls, the boys and all medications packed. I have a few misc. items that I still need and then to pack Matt and I and we are ready to go. My house is almost finished being deep cleaned too.

I got all the quilts tied I just need to bind them and we are done with that. Nothing like procrastinating until the last few days and hours. I do work better under pressure.

Matt is off this weekend and it has been nice to spend time together as a family. The boys have done lots of fishing and they all learned how to cast. They practices all night yesterday and have gotten pretty good. The entire neighborhood was there audience and the boys loved to show off. It really was a lot of fun.

We were also able to attend the temple together one last time before we leave. We are so blessed to have one in our city, it is like having a little piece of heaven on earth. I also had the opportunity to go back to the temple Saturday morning while the boys went fishing. A friend of mine and her family were sealed together forever. It was beautiful. I can not wait to have the girls here and for us to have the opportunity to have the girls sealed to us for time and all eternity.

Christie

Have a

No comments: