Wednesday, July 11, 2007

our bags are packed, we're ready to go!!

I can't not believe we are finally leaving to go and get the girls. We will leave our house in 7 hours! I am going to be a mom of 5 kids. That kind of scares me but we will just take it one day at a time.

I hope I have not forgotten anything, if so hopefully we will not need it.

We should get the girls on Monday or Tuesday. I will update the blog often, or as often as I am able while in Vietnam.

Please keep us in your prayers, for save travels, that we will remain healthy and that the girls will know that we love them and want the best for them, that Matt's back does well on the flights and while in Vietnam. Especially that the boys will have the time of their lives while at both Grandma's and will miss me a little but not too much!

We will be home on the 3rd of August if all goes well. It takes 3 weeks to process everything. We need to get passports for the girls, medical exams and two interviews with the USA embassy and then have there visa's issued.

Wish us luck!!!

2 comments:

Cara said...

Congratulations! Have a wonderful and safe trip!

C Dawn's bucket said...

Christie, I am so excited for you! I hope that your trip goes much better than you expect and will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Cynthia (ldsmoms)