Wednesday, May 9, 2007

waiting, waiting and more waiting

Waiting is definitely the hardest part. I thought waiting for the background check was hard, then I thought waiting for the I171-H was tough but seriously waiting for travel dates is going to do me in.

I am a planner and organizer. This is my worst nightmare. I have no control over this and that is hard for me to let go of and relax.

I worry so much about the girls. That they are healthy, being loved and about attachment with us when we get there.

I know they have had a lot of sadness in there short lives and need time to greive but I want them to know that we will always be there for them and love them. I am really worried about there reactions towards us when we get to the orphanage.

We will not be getting travel news this week. Hopefully in the next few weeks we will.

We are going to finish the girls room this weekend. I did find a great buy this past weekend. I went yard selling and found a gently used crib for $10.00. I was thrilled. My neighbor gave us a crib for free also.

I will post a picture this weekend after we get it done.


Christie

No comments: