Thursday, May 3, 2007

I am in love!!





We received new pictures of the girls yesterday. Sarah (the older one) was looking at the photo album that we had sent over. It made it so real. They really are ours. I can't wait to hold them and let them know they are loved.



Thank you to Tammy, who took the album to them, spent time with them, took pictures and emailed them to us, all during the time she received her own daughter. Thank you.

I am so in love with them and I have only seen pictures. It seems different to me. When I was pregnant with the boys yes you get to see ultrasound but you feel them move. I was so afraid that it would be a hard transition and wondered about instant love, but it has already happened.

I know these girls are meant to be with our family. Heavenly Father's plan is amazing. I think in the near future I need to share our adoption process with everyone. It would not have worked how it has without our Heavenly Father's hand in it.

We still have not heard of travel news. I am thinking at the earliest would be memorial weekend or beginning of June.

We will let everyone know as soon as we get the call.

Have a great day!!

christie

No comments: