Thursday, August 2, 2007

thursday August 2nd!

First of all we want to wish a few people happy birthday, Doug, Don and Cortnie!

It rained off and on most of the day today, so I stayed in with the girls and we played and had fun while matt went for a ride on a motor bike to go shopping.

We are having computer issues, so I will not be writing again until we get to the states. Thus no pictures today. I have to wait forever to use the lobby internet, and weekends are impossible plus with internet issues during the weekend.

We are leaving on a Jet plane and don't know when we will be back again. Keep us in your prayers that the girls will travel well and that we will be safe. I can't wait to see my boys again.

The count down to coming home is on. We have a few things left to do and then to finish packing.

See you all when we get home!!

2 comments:

M A E said...

Thank you again for taking us along on your journey. You are a very blessed family and are certainly in my prayers for a safe and sane trip home. The images and information you have shared are so greatly appreciated. THANK YOU, THANK YOU AND THANK YOU A THOUSAND TIMES! God has definitely blessed you all.

Trish said...

Christie, I'm so glad things worked out, I knew they would! I miss you already but we are so glad to be at home, life sure has been hectic since we arrived back. The girls are doing good and I can't wait to see updates on yours!

Ted, Trish, Hannah & Hailey