Saturday, June 23, 2007

We have tickets!!!

We found a flight schedule that is perfect and within (under) our budget. It was so exciting and it is feeling so real. I can not believe we are leaving in 19 days.

We will leave on the 12th of July at 9Pm and get home roughly 3 weeks later, hopefully sooner if we are able to get their passports and visas processed early. But we are planning on not being home until the first week of August.

I realized yesterday that I will celebrate my 32nd birthday in Vietnam. How cool is that? The best part is that I am getting two daughters for my birthday, one couldn't ask for more.

We are planning on keeping everyone informed of our journey and travels on here while we are gone. But being a different country who know how everything will work and how life will be with two toddlers. Thank you to Megan and Rich who will be our backup posters for us if we are unable to log on and post updates, we appreciate it.

19 days and lots to do, got to go.

christie

1 comment:

Leslie & Shaune said...

congratulations. how exciting. i will be following your journey and counting down the days (probably a year actually) til it is my turn :)