Sunday, April 8, 2007

Happy Easter!!

It is hard to believe that it is Easter today. I have been so busy since the beginning of the year with the paper work chase for the adoption and with all the worry and stress that comes along with it, that the year has flown by.

While sitting in church today, I suddenly felt so blessed and thankful to my Heavenly Father and his son Jesus Christ for all they have given our family this year. We have had our ups and downs but have become stronger as a family. I had such an overwhelming feeling during church to not worry about finances so much and that everything would work itself out and to just enjoy the journey.

We are hoping to have final travel dates sometime this month. I really hope so. I can't wait.

The Relief Society (women's group) in my ward at church have decided to do a Humanitarian project this month. They are going to gather supplies for me to take to the orphanages to help them out. I have two empty suitcases I told them that they could fill and gave them some suggestions of what they could donate. I am so grateful to them for their willingness to help, I wanted to bring stuff for the orphanages but was not going to be able to fill both suitcases.

Christie

1 comment:

Jacob, Angie, Dakota, and Austin said...

Hi I was reading your previous post about the financing and there is a foundation out there that gives loans up to $10,000 at a 5% interrest rate for international adoptions only. We took advantage of this loan and are very thankful it was there. If you would like more info you can email me at mange02@juno.com.
www.sheafferadoption.blogspot.com

Angie